JB:A (we) will endeavour to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You are responsible for providing information that is accurate, current and complete. If we have reason to believe you have knowingly provided inaccurate information, you may be prohibited from future use of the Website.
Unauthorised use of any content, JB:A trademark, service mark or logo is prohibited. Please see the copyrights & credits page for details.
JB:A will display “date” information as well as captions, citations and sources where appropriate, to help you ascertain the accuracy of information. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information on this website up to date and correct, any reliance you place on information on this website is at your own risk.
Some links and embeds may be to other websites which are not controlled by us. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
If you have any questions, concerns or want to make a complaint, then please talk to us and we’ll try to help.
Definitions and Interpretation
In these T&Cs, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Content”||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and|
|“We/Us/Our/I/Me”||means JB:A, trading as “James Breckell : Architect“|
Links to Our Site
You may link to this site from your site if your main content:
- does not imply any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- does not infringe, or assist in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is not made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- not sexually explicit;
- not obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- does not promote violence;
- does not promote or assist in any form of unlawful activity;
- does not discriminate against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is not intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is not likely to deceive another person;
- is not likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- does not misleadingly impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent the identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive;
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.